Slivered almonds are almonds that have been peeled, split in half, then cut into tiny strips (slivers). Sliced almonds are just almonds that have been sliced, holding their oblong shape.
- Mix them into your yogurt cup!
- Add them to your bowl of cereal and milk!
- Top your next salad with them!
- Bake them into your batch of muffins!
- Chop them up and add them to the breadcrumbs next time you bake.
- Put some on your ice cream or frozen yogurt!
- Toss some into your pasta salad!
- Mix them into your side of rice!
- Sprinkle some on your pancakes!
- Sprinkle on cupcakes or cake.