This luscious golden honey is as pure as you could wish for. Made from fynbos or blue gum. This is a thick, delicious raw honey that sparkles with natural goodness; spread it on toast, stir it into tea or simply savour a spoonful straight out the jar!
Here are just a few great reasons to treat yourself to some of this delicious raw honey
- No preservatives, additives, petroleum artificial flavours or colours
- Antibacterial, antiseptic, antifungal
- Boosts energy levels
- Strengthens immune system
- Soothes sore throats & stomach ulcers
- Has a delicious, naturally sweet taste with no processed sugars added
- Can be used topically as a healing skin & hair treatment
Because this honey is truly raw and does not go through the filtering process that commercial honeys do, it may contain small pieces of honeycomb and pollen. These pieces are harmless, healthy by-products of the beehive and are safe for consumption.
Because this is pure raw honey, the colour, flavour and consistency may vary depending on the type of blossoms the bees’ nectar was gathered from.
If your honey starts to crystallise, simply place the jar in hot water.
Recipe for Raw Honey Face Mask:
- 2tsp Raw Honey
- 1tsp nutmeg
- ½tsp cinnamon
- ½tsp lemon juice
- Mix all the ingredients well. Apply to your face & neck with clean fingertips.
- Leave for15-30min, letting your skin soak up the nourishment.
- Rinse with warm water & pat dry with a clean towel.
This magical mask helps to reduce the appearance of redness, dark spots & acne scars, while hydrating your skin beautifully.