Raisins are packed with energy and rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals and are naturally sweet. Although high in sugar and calories, they're beneficial to our health when eaten in moderation.
In fact, raisins can aid digestion, boost iron levels, and keep your bones strong. Our Thompson medium seedless raisins are choice grade, preservative free.
Gluten Free Fruit Loaf
1 cup boiling water
3 tbsp Erythritol & Stevia Blend
1 cup Rice Flour
½ cup Almond Flour
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 tsp ginger or Cinnamon Powder
40 ml olive oil
2 tbsp freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Mix the dried fruit, molasses and boiling water together and allow to soak.
- Sift the dry ingredients and mix together well.
- Add the olive oil to the dry ingredients and then combine with the fruit mix.
- Lastly add the lemon juice
- Spoon into a small greased or non-stick paper lined loaf tin. The mixture must be light and fluffy.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Switch off oven and allow the cake to set in the middle before removing (approx. 30 minutes).