A wholefood flapjack mix made using activated buckwheat, chickpeas, banana, dates, chia seeds and a hit of maca. They’re fluffy and delicious. Just add water and cook.
Forget what you know about pre-mixes, we are in a different league and the taste and end result will amaze you!
This is the real thing, a good for you, nutrient rich flapjack that has amazing taste and texture.
- Wholefood flapjack mix
- Includes superfoods like maca & chia
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- No added sugars or artificial sweeteners
- 1 Pack makes 15 flapjacks
- Quick & easy to make - just add water
- To make 3 small flapjacks: Mix ⅓ cup (80ml) Outcast Pancake Mix with 100ml cold water or nut milk.
- Heat a non-stick pan to high heat. Add a small amount of coconut oil.
- Add the batter to the pan to make a few pancakes at a time.
- Cook for approximately 2 minutes. Watch for bubbles to form.
- Flip & cook for another minute.
- Serve with your favourite toppings.
- Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, store in an airtight container.
- 250g (makes 15 flapjacks)
- Buckwheat, Chickpeas, Dates, Banana, Chia Seeds, Maca, Apple Cider Vinegar, Baking Soda.
Nutitional Information: Per 100g
- Energy: 1362 KJ
- Protein: 15.7 g
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate: 48.1 g
- of which Total Sugar: 11.2 g
- Total Fat: 4.13 g
- of which Saturated Fat: 0.63 g
- Fibre: 15.6 g
- Total Sodium: 212 mg
- If the batter is not thick enough, add a bit more powder, if it is too thick add a little water.
- Turn down the heat if the edges are browning too fast.
- Add syrup or chocolate chips to the batter for a more decadent experience.
- Make smaller flapjacks for easier flipping.