Credé Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil contains no more than 0.8% acidity. Our organic olive oil is dark green in colour and has a fresh, grassy aroma with a subtle peppery aftertaste. It’s a perfect as a dressing for salads or for hot dishes like soup, meat or pasta recipes.
Olive oil is a fat obtained from the olive which is a traditional tree crop of the Mediterranean Basin. The oil is made by pressing whole olives which are commonly used in cosmetics, cooking pharmaceutical products, and soaps. It was also used as a fuel for traditional oil lamps. Olive oil has and still is used throughout the world and is often associated with Mediterranean countries and their cuisine.
Organic extra virgin olive oil is rich in antioxidants and monounsaturated fatty acids which, studies have shown, help manage the risk of heart disease, reduce cholesterol levels, and blood pressure.
It has also been that consuming a Mediterranean diet which in olive oil has an effect and can help lower heart risks. Consuming this oil daily, can significantly lower your risk of having a heart attack, suffering from a stroke or dying of heart disease.
Gluten Free Fruit Loaf
1 cup boiling water
3 tbsp Erythritol & Stevia Blend
1 cup Rice Flour
½ cup Almond Flour
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 tsp ginger or Cinnamon Powder
40 ml olive oil
2 tbsp freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Mix the dried fruit, molasses and boiling water together and allow to soak.
- Sift the dry ingredients and mix together well.
- Add the olive oil to the dry ingredients and then combine with the fruit mix.
- Lastly add the lemon juice
- Spoon into a small greased or non-stick paper lined loaf tin. The mixture must be light and fluffy.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Switch off oven and allow the cake to set in the middle before removing (approx. 30 minutes).