Seeds are great sources of fiber. They also contain healthy monounsaturated fats, polyunsaturated fats and many important vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
When consumed as part of a healthy diet, seeds can help reduce blood sugar, cholesterol and blood pressure
Raw pumpkin, flax, sesame, sunflower seeds 1:1 ratio
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or cacao butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Agave Syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan Salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/4 Cup Ultimate Seed Mix
- 1/4 Cup Almonds
- 1/2 cup Goji Berries or Cranberries
- Melt coconut oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add the Agave Syrup and Himalayan Salt and mix well.
- When the mixture has melted, turn down the heat down to low, then add in the oats, nuts and seeds and stir until they are well coated.
- Add the goji berries and cranberries, and fold into the mixture.
- Stir continuously over low heat for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the mixture to a small baking dish that is lined with baking paper.
- Press down to flatten the top and spread the mixture out evenly.
- Place an extra piece of baking paper over the mix and press down hard to compact the mixture. It needs to be as compressed as you can possibly make it.
- Place in refrigerator and allow to cool completely- at least 4-6 hours. Cut into squares and enjoy!