Hemp is a quality source of the amino acids arginine and histidine, required for growth, and it is a good source of branch-chained amino acids, needed for repair and growth of lean body tissue. Great in smoothies!
Hemp protein provides the essential fatty acids (EFAs) omega-3 and omega-6 in a healthy 3:1 ratio.
2 cups Pitted Dates
2/3 cup Macadamia Flour
1/3 cup Gluten-Free Oats
Pinch of Fine Himalayan Salt
4 tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
1 tbsp Agave Syrup
3 tbsp Goji Berries
2 tbsp Hemp Seed Powder
Soak the dates in warm water to soften.
- Combine the flour and oats and place in a food processor.
- Add the dates and combine well.
- Add the cacao powder, hemp seed powder and agave and blend thoroughly.
- Place brownie mix into a bowl, add the goji berries and mix well.
- Press and spread the mixture into a glass dish to your preferred thickness.
- Place in the fridge to set.
- Slice into individual brownies and enjoy!
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container.