Oats are high in fibre and rich in a variety of minerals such as manganese, selenium, phosphorus, fiber, magnesium and zinc, making it a healthy breakfast choice.
The oat kernels used to produce these oat flakes have been farmed on dedicated oat-growing fields and stored and milled separately from other grains. They have been tested to confirm the absence of gluten.
Recipe IdeasBreakfast Cookies
3 ripe bananas
1 cup Cranberries
1 tsp Chia Seeds
2 tbsp honey
½ tsp Vanilla Extract
¼ tsp salt
1½ cups Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
- Mash the bananas.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Scoop about 1 tablespoon servings onto a non-stick baking tray.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 160°C.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
2 cups Pitted Dates
2/3 cup Macadamia Flour
1/3 cup Gluten-Free Oats
Pinch of Fine Himalayan Salt
4 tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
1 tbsp Agave Syrup
3 tbsp Goji Berries
2 tbsp Hemp Seed Powder
Soak the dates in warm water to soften.
- Combine the flour and oats and place in a food processor.
- Add the dates and combine well.
- Add the cacao powder, hemp seed powder and agave and blend thoroughly.
- Place brownie mix into a bowl, add the goji berries and mix well.
- Press and spread the mixture into a glass dish to your preferred thickness.
- Place in the fridge to set.
- Slice into individual brownies and enjoy!
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container.