The EcoMil brand has breathed new life into the traditional Spanish almond milk recipe with a delicious dairy-free and sugar-free drink. EcoMil’s Classic Almond Milk is a great alternative to cow’s milk, suitable for vegans and people with lactose intolerance. The range is made with certified organic ingredients, following sustainable principles and packaged in FSC-approved materials. The ultimate eco-drink!
- Organic sugar-free almond milk
- Lactose-free, gluten-free
- Low salt, no added sugars
- Easy to digest
- Suitable for vegans
- Includes agave fibre & carob bean flour
- A source of healthy plant-based protein
- Almonds are high in vitamin E, dietary fibre, calcium & unsaturated fats
- Ingredients from organic farming, controlled & certified according to European regulation
- Free from chemical fertilisers, pesticides & GMOs
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Recyclable Tetra Brik packaging, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council
- Packaging is free of bisphenol A & phthalates
- According to European regulations, a product can only be marketed as “sugar-free” if it contains no more than 0.5g of sugars per 100g or 100ml. This EcoMil Almond Milk contains just 0.3g of sugar per 100g.
- Keep refrigerated after opening and consume within 5 days. Do not freeze.
- Water, almond* (2%), tapioca starch*, inulin* (agave* fibre), sunflower oil*, thickener (carob bean flour)*, natural flavouring*
- *From organic farming
Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy: 101.0kJ
- Fat: 1.30g
- of which saturates: 0.2g
- Carbohydrate: 2g
- of which sugars: 0.30g
- Protein: 0.4g
- Salt: 0.10g
Overnight Oat Flapjacks
1/2 cup Gluten free Rolled Oats
1/2 cup Dairy milk alternative Almond/Coconut/Soya milk
Pinch of salt
1. Mix together the oats and the milk in a bowl and place in the fridge overnight,
2. Pour mixture into a blender together with a pinch of salt and blend until smooth.
3. Pour into a hot pan and cook for about one minute on each side.