EcoMil’s Sugar-Free Almond Cuisine cream is a perfect alternative to dairy or soy-based products. It can be heated or boiled and won’t curdle when mixed with ingredients like lemon juice or wine. You can use this organic beauty to whip up creamy plant-based pasta sauces, dressings and desserts with ease.
- Organic sugar-free almond cooking cream
- For culinary use
- Alternative to dairy & soy single creams
- Lactose-free, gluten-free
- Suitable for vegans
- Low salt, no added sugars
- Suitable for soups, pasta sauces, dressings & desserts
- Doesn’t curdle when cooking
- Can be boiled & mixed with acid ingredients (lemon, wine, mustard etc)
- Ingredients from organic farming, controlled & certified according to European regulation
- Free from chemical fertilisers, pesticides & GMOs
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Recyclable Tetra Brik packaging, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council
- Packaging is free of bisphenol A & phthalates
- Please Note: According to European regulations, a product can only be marketed as “sugar-free” if it contains no more than 0.5g of sugars per 100g or 100ml. This EcoMil Almond Culinary Cream contains just 0.5g of sugar per 100g.
Keep refrigerated after opening and consume within 5 days.
Do not freeze.
Water, almond* (7%), sunflower oil*, stabilisers (arabic gum*, xanthan gum), sea salt, natural almond flavouring*
*From organic farming
Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy: 406.0kJ
- Fat: 8.90g
- of which saturates: 0.8g
- Carbohydrate: 2.0g
- of which sugars: 0.50g
- Protein: 1.5g
- Salt: 0.04g