Health Connection has combined two plant-based sweeteners to give you a natural sugar alternative. The Erythritol & Stevia Blend is low in calories and has a low glycaemic index, so it won’t cause the spike in blood-glucose levels than ordinary table sugar does. Use it as a sugar replacement in coffee, tea and smoothies, or as a liquid sweetener in baked goods.
- Natural plant-based sweetener
- Made with stevia & erythritol
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Low GI alternative to table sugar
- Low in calories
- Can be used to sweeten coffee, tea or baked goods
- Erythritol (99%), Steviol Glycosides (Non-nutritive Sweeteners)
Typical nutritional information (per 5g serving):
- Energy: 100kcal
- Protein: 0g
- Total carbohydrates: 0g
- Total fat: 0g
- Dietary fibre: 0g
- Sodium: 0mg
Country of Origin:
- Product of China
Gluten Free Fruit Loaf
1 cup boiling water
3 tbsp Erythritol & Stevia Blend
1 cup Rice Flour
½ cup Almond Flour
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 tsp ginger or Cinnamon Powder
40 ml olive oil
2 tbsp freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Mix the dried fruit, molasses and boiling water together and allow to soak.
- Sift the dry ingredients and mix together well.
- Add the olive oil to the dry ingredients and then combine with the fruit mix.
- Lastly add the lemon juice
- Spoon into a small greased or non-stick paper lined loaf tin. The mixture must be light and fluffy.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Switch off oven and allow the cake to set in the middle before removing (approx. 30 minutes).